Enjoy this delicious seasonal dressing on your favorite salad.
I don’t usually like sweet salad dressings. Ranch? Yes. Italian? Yes. But cranberry? But since cranberries are in season, and New Jersey grows a lot of them, I figured I’d give it a try, and oh my! It’s so delicious! It’s definitely a keeper in my book, and it’s a great way to use fresh fall produce.
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 1/2 navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1/8 cup + 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup Bragg apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Spanish onion, grated
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil or canola oil
In a blender, combine everything except oil.
With blender running, add oil slowly.
Refrigerate before and in between uses. Serve over mixed greens or your favorite salad.
Приятного аппетита! (Priyatnova appetita! Russian for ‘Bon Appetit!’)